Children grow up so fast! Before you know it, another year has come and gone. A new way to keep a record of your kid’s childhood is gaining a lot of popularity. They are various "new year interviews", "year reviews", and of course, making resolutions and planning events for next year.How do you interview a child? Follow this advice from IQsha:
- Arrange a quiet and calm evening to work on a review of the expiring year and plan for the next one.
- Involve different family members in the enigmatic event.
- Happily ask your child questions, stimulating him/her to remember favorite films, books, or events.
- Most likely your child will recall more recent events and memories - not earlier than 1-2 months. Do not try to correct him; write exactly what they say.
- After the interview is written, give it the child for coloring and interview other members of the family about their plans for the future. Color your interview sheets and show each other.
Such annual traditions help bring a family closer together and also make your wishes and goals come true. You will see your entire year written on a piece of paper, allowing you to preserve the memories forever. Furthermore, a new family tradition will make your life more fun and exciting!
Be yourself and enjoy this intimate time you can share together!